Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello There!

Hello everyone! My name is Miss Angel, and I am so pleased to meet you! I am 21 years old, and a part time, second year K-3 teacher at a local Christian school. And let me tell you, I LOVE every bit of my job!

I have started this blog to help chronicle what goes on in the class on a weekly basis. I want to share the joys that I have experienced in working with 3 years olds. They are such a wonderful age group to work with. Full of life, and eager to learn, they truly are a blessing. 'Tis true they are a challenge, but my nature LOVES a good challenge. :D

I would also like to share resources that I have found helpful, that I pray others will find helpful as well.

I pray that everything I write here will be a blessing, and show the love that Christ shows to all children.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment